Of course, an explainer video doesn’t work like a magic wand to grow up your business just in several days. But if you are looking for new customers who will buy your services or products, it’s important to present your company to potential clients and make them interested in purchasing something. In this article, we’re going to provide the benefits you can get from using explainer videos for your business. Needless to say, you will have to find a reliable team to complete the project for you, for example, darvideo.tv.
And now, let’s see the benefits you can get:
- With a video, you can get more potential clients. It’s not a secret that people prefer watching a short video instead of reading text. As a plus, you can insert in the video good sound, interesting visuals, and catchy text, so this will be more preferable for people to watch. Following the statistics, the Internet users watch various videos around 40% more than just click a text link. With a video, it’s simple to tell people about the company and offer any services or products effectively. With stunning visuals and captivating scenarios, paired with good music and voice, a video is a great tool that will help to find a lot of new clients.
- Good results in SEO. According to statistics, explainer video leads to good SEO results thanks to Google’s algorithms. Successful videos look just like contemporary commercials. They’re interesting for people, and they engage them with the company. Needless to say, you have to make an eye-catching headline and a good thumbnail. When customers view the explainer video, Google sees their views, and as a result, the company ranks higher in Google searches. Take into consideration that sites that use videos, rank in Google about 50 times more compared to those sites that don’t use these videos.
- People can share the video with friends. You may ask why it’s a benefit, and we will explain: when you post the video on a social media site like Facebook, people start to share it with their friends, and of course, it increases the number of your potential customers. All people like to share well-done videos, so it means that you must do your best to make a successful one.
- Tell people about the brand. The video is a great chance to tell potential customers about the business. It’s easy to tell a unique and exciting story using a video, gathering important moments and making an impression on people. Videos are a very effective persuasion tool where you send a message to the audience, mixing it with effective music, a professional voice, and interesting visuals.
- The video helps to explain a lot to people. You don’t just tell about a certain product or service, but you explain why people need to buy them and what benefits they get from them. Remember that a successful video contains a specific problem and suggests a solution. That’s why an explainer video is much more than a commercial – it explains why clients need these products.
- You can increase sales. When you post the video on the site and people start to watch and share it, Google starts to promote the site, so more people watch it, so needless to say, it maximizes your sales. Every video works with people on an emotional level, with its catchy animation and good voice + music. This makes a good emotional response, and a person already feels connected to the company. It is a process of how web users become customers.
- A video saves money. You may wonder how it works because you have to pay for the explainer video. Yes, but instead, you save on multiple marketing campaigns because you spend once, and do not have to do it again and again. Of course, it doesn’t mean you should make just one video and just stop on it. You can create several amazing videos to engage people and increase sales.
- Your business will stand out from the crowd. In fact, many companies use videos for their businesses. You may decide if all use them, it is quite difficult to be on top in this competition. But we have to say, it works the opposite way, and it will help you to stand out from the crowd. A good video provides you with a chance to be original, presenting the personality and offering your company’s products to people.
- Rise your level of professionalism. Needless to say, a video helps to engage more clients and make a company trustworthy to people. It’s quite important to use a professional team to make a successful explainer video because, in fact, anyone can make an advert video on their smartphone. You have to stay unique and show people your professional level. Nobody will buy products from the company that made a low-quality video. But try to invest some money in it, and everything will work out perfectly, adding a tone of professionalism to the site to make it look professional.
- You can use more than one video. If you made a video that boosted the business effectively, do not stop on this! Try to make a second one, and maybe it will take the company to a new level. Remember that videos do not only just explain to people the business, but they can tell potential customers about the new product, promote the brand, and suggest people to buy something. It’s a universal tool to make great changes for the better inside your company.
As you can see, using explainer videos is quite important for your company’s development because, with this tool, you can offer products to a great number of people, increase sales, and make a good reputation for the company.