Fortnite Season 11 Chapter 2 fell this morning, but it is not that of Battle Royale players, like Save the World also received another important update for the game.
As such, Epic Games also released new release notes to introduce everything new.
The developers also warned that the new update was “a lighter update than usual for a” .00 “version.
However, they explained that in the future, the team would opt for less frequent updates.
But as a result, when they arrive, they should be more significant and have more impact on the game.
“This allows us to stand out from the navigation features surrounding the Battle Pass launches and release them in a more refined state. ” at the beginning of season 11.
It has been suggested that this would happen because of new discoveries from Dataminers.
This does not seem to be the case, however. Although the team suggests to prepare something exciting for a future update.
“Finally, we are preparing another exciting feature that we hope to launch this season alongside the other features mentioned above,” explained Epic.
“We are not yet ready to share details on this for now … but we will have a blog ready to point out the details closer to its publication.”
For now, read on. to see these new update notes.
V11 (WEEK OF 10/15)
- New soldier in costume of the time
- The doctor of the plague Igor come back!
- AFK / Leeching improvements!
- AFK in the game was F.O.R.Tified!
- We have significantly reduced the time we have to withdraw AFK players from the matches.
- Players who do not participate in public matches will receive a warning message on their screen, their team will be alerted and automatically removed from the session if it has not yet taken shape.
- Players who do not contribute to goals will receive fewer rewards than those who actively participate.
- Wild West Lama
- Revamped and available for a limited time! Cost of 500 event tickets.