The Destiny 2 Weekly reset is important for those who want to make the most of Le Shooting game filled with Bungie loot – that’s when achievable goals are reset, which means you have a whole new chance to earn rewards and increase that level of light still so important .
Until British clocks change, Local Guardians can see the reset taking place at 6:00 pm Paris time, and in recent weeks we have seen a slight server instability when reset the game. So do not expect a lot of action during the first hour about once the servers put back online.
If you need a recap: Every Tuesday, the following events and activities will have their progress and rewards reset and / or removed. Therefore, the Guardians will want to complete all outstanding tasks before the game unfolds again:
- Progress and Rewards have been reset for Crucible Gambit Nightfall Crucifix Heroic Mission Strikes Clan XP, Vex Incursion
- Progress of the raid and rewards
- Xur – make sure you have his most recent articles (he will return on Friday at 6 pm with new items)
Continue reading all the details essential on the current tasks – and what will happen to the reset – and see what you need to polish it before 18 hours tonight.
Oct. 8 – Weekly Reset
First, in the image above, you can see everything you will need to scan before 6 pm if you want to make the most progress possible. this week.
There are three Nightfall tasks with their own rewards, which you can participate in, as well as a series of strike tasks with which you can also engage (play Strikes as an underclass Void to retrieve items this week.).
You may also want to jump into Leviathan to complete all outstanding raid tasks that may need to be sorted.
Complete 8 bonuses for Shaxx, Zavala or Armorer will also bring you powerful equipment.
You will find the complete summary of what you must accomplish at the following address: Niris.tv – The diligent Guardian who has collected all the key changes you need to be aware of the week the picture above.
On October 8 – Xur
Oct. 15 – Iron Banner
In the latest studio post of This Week at Bungie studio, the developer announced that Iron Banner would return to Destiny 2 on Tuesday, October 15.
What are you, Guardians.
As usual, the competitive PvP event starts at 6:00 pm Paris time with the weekly reset and will be available until exactly one week later: Tuesday October 22nd.
Things are a bit different this week, since it’s the first iron banner since the game became free. Bungie explained that Iron Banner is part of the seasonal events offered to all Destiny 2 players … which means you can play for free.
This season, you will need a seasonal chase that Lord Saladin will reward you as you progress.
- Seasonal pursuit levels by character from your account and you are rewarded with the entire iron banner armor of the season 8.
- At each stage of the chase, weapons or armor, associated with your class, are awarded by Iron Banner.
- All rewards will be earned by completing matches and bonuses (until the pursuit is over).
- All awards are weapons until the end of the seasonal pursuit.
- Four awards will be available per event. Rewards offering pinnacle rewards (read: up to 960 light)
Oct. 15 – Known Issues
It seems that Bungie is aware of some bugs in the game and that he will fix some in the next few days and weeks (some could even be corrected) reset).
Here’s what we know society is studying up to now:
- Players may break down in the Gofannon Forge.
- The “Improve!” EDZ quest is no longer available for veteran characters.
- The Nessus “Exodus Black” quest can not be retrieved if it is abandoned.
- Some players who created a new character just before October 1st will have a power of 0 when connected. To solve this problem, players will have to delete the affected character and create a new one.
- The Achievement / Trophy “Show Me What You Have” can no longer be unlocked on characters created before Shadowkeep. This can only be unlocked by creating a new character and continuing the New Light experience.
- The benefits of Lunafaction Boots do not describe the updated feature.
- The triumph “Scan Patrol” does not progress if the analyzes are completed in the region of Chasm on the Moon.