Battlefield 5 is preparing to abandon the last free update of the game released last year on November 20, 2018
For hard-core Battlefield fans watching the awesome reactions of Call of Duty Modern Warfare and the news that the next Battlefield will not arrive until 2022, it’s all about update welcome.
The war in the Pacific also has great content, offering two new maps, new factions, new weapons and new vehicles that players can discover for the first time in the game.
Whether you play on PS4, Xbox One or PC, all fans will undoubtedly desperately want to embark on the new Pacific Storm and Iwo Jima cards where American and Japanese troops will be waging war.
At the launch, you can also get your hands on four new guns, including the famous M1 Garand, as well as the Type 99 Arisaka, the Type 100 and the M1919A6.
But there is still a lot to come, but we imagine that from the first day, most fans will want to try the Katana and the M2 Flamethrower, both of which appear in the trailer. explosive (below).
But enough things on the new content – because we only tackled the tip of the iceberg and can not cover everything – you will probably want to know when you can get your hands on it on this new downloadable content?
Below you will find everything you need to know, from date and time of publication to file size, including the latest release notes.
What time is the battle of Battlefield 5 released in the Pacific?
According to the developers of DICE, Battlefield 5 War In The Pacific will be released on October 31st with a staggered release on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
The game will first be available on PC at 9:00 GMT, followed by PS4 at 10:00 GMT and finally, Xbox One users at 11:00 GMT.
Of course, with these updates, it is possible that some updates take longer to be published, so do not expect them to be available by the time the little one needle reaches the time of your clock.
How big is the download of Battlefield 5 War in the Pacific?
Once again, DICE developers easily published “esteemed” files for the next update.
Of course, they may have changed slightly since their announcement, but you will need more or less the next space to download the latest game update:
- PC – 17.14GB
- PS4 – 11.5GB
- Xbox – 11.9GB
Update of the hotfix 5.0 of the patch
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
- Players are now able to control their primary and secondary levels. arms directly while playing. Just hold down the commorose button and press the reload button to take a look.
- Fixed a problem that caused the visual effect of the smoke grenade to blink.
- Fixed a problem that caused players to sometimes use their main guns as syringes during Revive animation.
- RSC – Correction of a problem that caused a visual problem when reloading weapons with some soldiers’ skins.
- M1928A1 – The shadow of the weapon no longer resembles an earlier hold.
- Fixed an unusual bug that gave the impression that soldiers were using an ammo pouch to recover health or were using a health purse to take ammunition .
- Fixed a bug that made the Tromboncino grenade launcher unusable if the weapon was dropped and then recovered.
- Rebalancing radius and TTL: Rockets last longer in general and flares cover larger areas.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Panzerbüchse 39 to shoot several times in a row.
- Fixed a bug related to the visual effect of ricochet tracing that gave the impression that he was going in the opposite direction to his original trajectory.
- Solving the following problem: cure rates can pile up between the self-healing pocket and the medical fund (only the highest rate s & # Now applies).
- Increased the rate of regeneration of the aura of medical cases, from 12HP / s to 16 HP / s, because of the cure rate that does not occur. Stack more.
- Improvement in the detection of fire damage inflicted on soldiers. This will reduce situations where players may suffer fire damage without being visibly close to the fire.
- Increased the radius of the incendiary grenade from 4 m to 4.5 m to better match the effect.
- Increased the duration of damage caused by an incendiary grenade by 6.5 to 7 seconds to better match the effect.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes resulted in the deployment of life crates and ammunition in the ground when they were deployed in a supine position.
We increased the rate of fire of Model 8 due to its lower reload and charger compared to the RSC.
The Suomi saw another small recoil adjustment to better position it against the M1928A1:
Sustained gunfire was made somewhat less accurate to separate it further from Bren:
Fixed a problem that often made all fully automated and exploded weapons much less accurate and predictable than expected during gunshots.
- Since the M1935 PG has been heavily affected, the horizontal recoil has been increased to compensate for the drastic increase in accuracy during the burst.
- Increased horizontal recoil from 0.3 to 0.375 and from 0.225 to 0.3 when using the Ported Barrel specialization on the PG M1935.
- Improved visibility of opening marks in all media.
- Improved handlebar of the MP28, it is now thinner and easier to aim.
- Fixed a problem that caused players to slowly slide down the field while waiting to start a round.
- Fixed a problem where players were seen playing swimming animations when they were on the ground.
- Issue resolved: Players could often be seen with low animation quality in high density areas.
- Fixed a problem where it was sometimes possible to collide with dead soldiers.
- The Soldier Collision is now disabled as soon as the player dies. This means that it will now be possible to switch from one player to another faster, which will prevent the cases where you can be blocked by a soldier you have just killed.
- Purge status enhancements that should reduce the risk of blocking players in a purge state.
- Fixed a problem that caused the soldier to cut with the camera when he opened a door while changing weapons.
- Fixed a problem that caused an infinite death state if a player was killed on the road just after being revived.
- Fixed a bug that did not trigger the trouble of temporary slowdown after the use of the bayonet charge.
- Fixed a problem that allowed players to jump while charging.
- Holding the melee button down no longer blocks the sprint and jump entries.
- Improvement of arch animation when players use the revolver.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes prevented a soldier from being stuck by jumping over medium sized obstacles.
- Players are no longer prevented from throwing pockets of health and ammo while shooting with a weapon at full speed. The shooting will stop properly to throw a bag.
- Improvements for players who die using a parachute – the sound will no longer be cut off if the player redeploys during the parachute drop and we have removed the falling sound effect of the body if the player is in the air.
- Improvement of soldier behavior in the ragdoll to reduce the risk of contracting the “hanged at the hips” virus.
- Fixed the following problem: Soldiers could get stuck during a collision with hard-edge assets, such as the edge of a railing. ;A bridge.
- Fixed an issue that caused resuscitated players to be in T when reviving canceled the Revive animation.
- Fixed an animation bug that could sometimes cause some soldiers to move in the process of moving in T.
- Fixed a feat that allowed doctors to run endlessly from one to the other.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to deploy the bipod on shallow waters.
- Improving the consistency of activating the sliding functionality.
- Added support to choose between pressing and double-tapping to activate dragging (default is double-tap).
- Increased sliding time from 1.5 to 2 seconds
- Fixed the following problem: Soldiers teleport to an old position when they leave a vehicle.
- Correction of a problem under which a soldier could cross the ceilings above the stairs of the Underground Operation.
- Players in shallow water can now be resuscitated.
- Players can no longer be revived in midair, which would require players to find themselves under the field in rare cases.
- The JU-88 infantry gunner now correctly displays hit marks in case of damage.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused players to appear in the world without an airplane, after selecting an aircraft in the deployment screen in which they were to appear.
- Fixed a graphical bug that could occur if players sat in the front row of the gunner in the Sturmgeschutz IV tank while shooting at it.
- The gun turret of the MK MKill Gunill no longer looks broken if the player uses the cover function of certain directions.
- Improvement of the animation of the third person when a player changes places in an airplane.
- Mounted and coaxial machine guns underwent a major overhaul. These weapons have a converging precision pattern, with an initial period of imprecision that improves with shooting until the weapon is completely accurate. The accuracy potential of all these machine guns is higher than before, but only after a few shots. Overheating has also been adjusted to accommodate this new technique, allowing for more tolerant overheating, especially during long-term and repressive shots. In addition, the speed of the shells fired by the machine guns has been increased, which makes it easier to reach the targets of opportunity and to move, but the damage caused by these weapons has been reduced at long range, in order to prevent excessive shots of MG. You should now find the MGs easier to use and reach the targets once set to zero, but long-range targets will have more time to react before being killed.
- Reduced rate of fire for bomb charges of 4 or more. The high rate of fire of these bomb charges allowed a player to effectively drop all his bombs into an area, canceling accuracy and making the choice between different types of bombs mediocre. In general, the delay between bomb drops is longer but bombs usually have a more effective blast radius, especially against the infantry.
- Increased default turret speeds and adjustment of acceleration and deceleration curves for improved responsiveness.
- Reduced impact of deactivated turrets on turret speed.
- Improvement of the accuracy of the bomb sight in the cameras in the first and the third person. The biggest improvement is in the first-person view.
- Pressing the fire button while dropping multiple bombs will now update the target position of each bomb dropped.
- Refactored Ammo Counts for vehicles with unlimited stores to display the number of ammunition instead of total ammunition. This corrects the stationary AT guns showing 0 ammo while they actually have unlimited ammo.
- Reduced overheating and adjustment of AA’s explosive damage to reduce the damage inflicted on bombers and fighters. Players should now suffer substantial damage against all types of aircraft, and AA can now destroy an aircraft flying directly to the airport without overheating. Aircraft will have to be clever, dodge and avoid the more stationary AA, instead of just absorbing the damage, as they could before.
- Increased the duration of the shockwave so that planes are more likely to flee the shock wave of loose dropped bombs.
- Fixed an exploit preventing Bleinheim pistols from overheating.
- Fixed a visual bug related to reloading Mosquito 6PDR guns.
- Improvement of Kubelwagens’ leadership and improvement of treatment.
- Flamethrowers attached to vehicles also damage other vehicles. These fires will persist for some time on vehicles and will over time
- The flamethrowers of vehicles cause over time more damage to the affected soldiers
- Flamethrowers of vehicles now cause greater fires in the environment