Call of Duty Modern Warfare has just been launched around the world, but some players are embarking on the new game PS4, Xbox One and PC. early in the morning, they could start by quickly downloading an update.
Earlier today, Infinity Ward developers publish the details of a new update, the 1.03 for the game, which would need to be downloaded before to start.
They also posted new release notes to explain some of the most recent changes.
Writing on Reddit, the team told fans of the game:
“We are almost there! Modern Warfare is launched in a few hours and you can soon jump in Campaign, Special Ops, seeing the game lights up around the world is so exciting and we are happy to have you join us for the ride and to celebrate with us.
“Make sure you check the landing page for Modern Warfare is available on the Activision Games blog. Check out the guides, see what’s coming and learn more about each mode HERE!
“You will be able to win and unlock exclusive and XP hardware for multiplayer and special modes as you play throughout the campaign – do not miss this opportunity! make sure to take some of your friends to Ground War!
“Now, since Beta, we have made corrections to the game. Below are some patch notes for patches we have worked with the help of your comments: ”
After a few days, we expect to see another patch released for the game while the team will adjust its changes, bugs or potentially crucial balance changes in weapons.
For now, take a look at the latest release notes, just below
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.03 Release Notes
- Reproduction in the core of the game Multiplayer:
- Fixed-edge case scenarios with onset of enemies
- Adjustment of the appearance logic to improve the quality of appearance. We have also added more spawns to increase your options. We will continue to improve this map map by map after launch
- The Land War:
- Adding more fallback products to FOBs if the flag is too old Enemies
- Improvement of the security check during the spawning of members of your team (this remains dangerous, but the user interface will notify you!)
- Added spawn to members of your control team
- Neutral tanks and helicopters now appear in the spawn selection screen
- Helicopters now have flares allowing them to manage the incoming missiles
- If all the flags are captured by a team, you will go to Defcon to win to protect these flags! ]
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players (and therefore their teammates) to reproduce under the card
- Thinning characters in the dark areas on many maps
- Visuals for Health:
- Brightening now in the middle of the screen instead of darkening it
- Scales of Weapons:
- In general, weapons have received much love since the Beta. In particular guns and pistols.
- The enemy claymores now have larger and more visible lasers
- The resuscitation of a teammate near Paris. a friend Claymore could explode the Claymore and cause suicide
- Now activated by default in basic multiplayer mode and ground warfare. The enemy fire does not appear on the mini-map unless a team drone is activated
- The zoom of the map came out a bit to help the players awareness
- The VTOL jet is adjusted to not target players on the roofs
- Fix for the juggernaut costume that was not coming out not a crate. Another patch was deployed to prevent the mask from remaining on the player after your death in Juggernaut and your reappearance
- After using the cruise missile, player character models were sometimes blocked after using the trail
- The Land War:
- Screen ripping characters and models of weapons on Xbox
- The mortal / tactical damage and the ammunition box cause instant death
- Modification of descriptions in Gunsmith
- Correction of a bug allowing to display a bad entry for the players of a party
- Correction of & # 39; 39: a bug allowing a door to open in the opposite direction to the player’s movement
- Step by step – Setting the step pitch between volume, mixing volume and occlusion parameters
- Placing a deployable cover on a staircase could prevent teammates from standing or squatting, obstructing paths **. **
- Vari Various audio settings and corrections for executions and weapons
- Players could spam the squat button while moving, creating a “snake” effect.
- Crouching and sloping transition animations were smoothed for high SPF
- Options for ADS sensitivity can now be recorded when using KBM
- Typing twice on the sticks now always triggers the tactical sprint when using a joystick PC game
- Fixed blur in various situations
- The Ping widget now displays the correct latency value
- Added depth of field option in graphical options
- Addition of HDR support
- Addition of NVIDIA Highlight support in MP
- Improvements in overall performance and stability fixes
- ADS transition have have been smoothed for high SPFs.
- Corrected standing timing for KBM against the joysticks.
- The player no longer loses the sprint feature by holding down the sprint and symbol. move the keyboard shortcut during respawning
- The FOV slider setting is restored after loading on the map.