The new Fortnite update landed this morning after a long outage.
As the servers go back up, we begin to see all the changes that have been added to the game, to see what we can enjoy in the days and weeks ahead.
First of all, this patch contains a host of new content for Halloween. A treasure of skins is added to the game.
You can read everything about Halloween Fortnite skins and see them in all their beauty at the link.
Regular Fortnite players will have noticed that the release notes for the latest update have not been released yet – which is odd enough for a game that publishes bet notes. every week for months and months.
We are instead looking at the usual suspects on Fortnite Twitter to determine what changes have occurred since this update.
So far, we’ve learned that each challenge now gives you 52,000 XP and that XP’s overall gain has been improved by the date of this update (which makes it easier to difficult task).
Epic also seems to have added a new Starter Pack to the game as of this update.
Seen below, the pack of battalions has the following line of description:
“Crash against waves of enemies with the pack of battles.” An outfit, a back, a pick and 600 V-Bucks! ”
We also know that there is a Ghoul Trooper skin that will be made available to all players.
Regular investigators @xkleinmikex, @PXLPAT_YT and @HYPEX were able to find out. Check out their feeds for deeper skin analyzes that we can hope to see appear in the game over the coming week.
We also imagine modifications and modifications in the game, but without a list of official update notes, we have trouble figuring out what they are.
Based on our review of release notes, we believe that the following bugs will have been corrected as of this update:
• Friends not listed in this list 39; friends.
• Unable to use an exchanged item when the character is saved against the camera.
• DBNO teammates can not be picked up or picked up if they come into contact with corn stalks.
• Changing a style in the bin after making a purchase of objects may result in the locking of controller commands.
• Players with the option “Automatically pick up the weapon” can automatically take the Bazooka Bandage, even if only one inventory slot is available.
• Siphon effect missing in the creative games after a queue for the playgrounds
• Some parts of the prefabricated Hero and Villain can not be interacted with
• The light of the Torch does not turn on when you use low settings for PC effects
We will have the patch notes for you as soon as they are available.