Tonight, the NBA 2K20 released a new game update on PS4 and Xbox One.
The update is being deployed and brings the game to version 1.07.
As usual, the latest update is another huge file size, estimated at around 18GB on PS4 and 37MB on Xbox One.
Previous updates were all above 20 GB, so it’s not that surprising.
There is no official tweet about 2K20 games about the update, but there is some news about the demo:
“We added a quick game mode fast to the demo, just in time For the NBA season, download it to the Xbox or the PlayStation Store or update your existing demo files to your console ”
Similarly, Mike Wang, the Director of the gameplay, did not provide you with any details on the update, but we imagine it will add a little context to the changes in the next few hours.
For the moment, however, we believe that the following modifications (listed below) have been implemented.
NBA 2K20 1.07 release notes (update)
- The last uniform and the updated shoe will now be updated automatically in your MyCAREER / MyLEAGUE / MyGM backups.
- Updated photos for players who did not / had one from their previous team.
- Reduced the frequency of fall of the shooters on the ground during shots in the traffic.
- Fixed a problem that caused illegal screens to be called in appropriate circumstances.
- Setting your MyCOURT account to “Authorization Only” will now allow other users provided that a single authorization has been granted. granted.
- Users who achieve the highest level of shoe warranty will no longer need to purchase their custom-made SHORT shoes.
- Enter the MyCOURT on a skateboard / bicycle / etc. will no longer prevent the user from leaving MyCOURT immediately if he / she wishes.
- New support for displaying the player’s card of the month on the MyTEAM Unlimited menu thumbnail.
- Issue resolved: The color of a card did not go to the top level of the Lineups menu when the card was associated with its Duo partner.
MyGM / MYLEAGUE
- The All-Star game should now appear correctly in the calendar of the current season when you start a new mode Start today.
- Users are now able to schedule workouts during the Frozen Mode Season Start Today (allowing players to see their rankings decrease after the first season ).
- Fixed issue where some users reported game disconnects while MyLEAGUE Online games timed out.
- Fixed issue with some users declaring themselves unable to play with / against their friends in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Added patches for MyPLAYER numbers.
- Addition of connection corrections to the network.
- Fixed blue screen errors on PS4.
- Fixed crash issues.
- Improved performance and stability.
- Addresses problems of stuttering and delay.
- Other minor fixes under the hood.
- Added corrections to improve the overall experience.
Stay tuned for updates later today.