Psyonix will today release its Halloween event on the theme of Stranger Things.
It should start at 10:00 am PDT / 5 pm UTC on all platforms. For everyone in the UK, start time at 18:00 Paris time (UK).
This will be surprisingly similar to past events in the game that have seen players win “Corn Candy” by playing online matches.
In turn, you will be able to purchase brand new items on the theme of strange things for your collection.
As if that were not enough, the Farmstead arena was also transported into the Upside Down and the new Farmstead arena (The Upside Down) will be available in rotation for the duration of l & # 39; event.
You can take a closer look at the trailer below. However, if you just want to know what has changed with this latest update, take a look at the new patch notes below.
THE LARGE LINES
- The Haunted Relics 2019 begin with this update and end on November 11 at 10 am, PST / 6 pm UTC
- New Teams Added to Esports Store
- A post-match party feature has been added on the menu after the match
Sporting Goods Store
- Half of an orange
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
- A Quick Button Play & # 39; was added to the Play menu
- Using Fast Play will automatically start a game search using the playlists and server regions you selected on your last session
- For New Players, Quick Play Will Look For A Standard 3v3 Match In The Casual Playlist With The Help Of The Recommended Server Area
Feast after the match
- At the end of a match you can select “Party Up” in the post-match menu
- By selecting Party Up, your team mates will know you want to throw a party. and continue to play together
- If a teammate chooses Party Up before you, this option will add y to that player’s party
Team Colored Boost Indicator
- This is a new option that you can toggle on / off under Options> Interface> Colored Team Increase Level Indicator
- When this option is enabled, the background color of your boost indicator will change to the color of your team
- The custom colors of the team are supported, as is the Colorblind mode
Panel of # 39, actualités actualisée
- The news board has been redrawn
- All new news will put the panel of information in open position at the start of the game.
- You can enable or disable the information panel display using X (Nintendo Switch) / Triangle (PlayStation 4). ) / or Y (Xbox One)
FIXED BY BUG
- [Farmstead] The structure of the arena no longer obscures the sight of the balloon when the Invisible posts are activated
The Cam player in spectator mode now works as expected
- Fixed a stability issue related to fast scrolling from the list of presets in the post-match lobby
The Guardian GXT holographic trim is now modified with Paint Finish
- Fix the rear view camera angle problem that did not work during replays or victory screens
- The ball indicator now works correctly in the Throwback Arena
- The animations for the special edition Wheels are no longer reset during preview of other objects equipped in the garage
- Alignment of the decal “Plosion” on the Mudcat GXT  04]
- Decals on the bodywork default car Mudcat GXT now related to the accent color in the painted finish
- The lower main user interface of the main menu is no longer present in some menus after selecting the option “Open Now”