The Fortnite open water missions were put online today. If you try to understand what is happening, let’s explain it quickly.
As a general rule, missions would be published every Thursday, and this will probably be the case in the future, but since the game was launched on Tuesday, we are already at week 2.
It’s confusing, certainly, but things will return to normal next week.
You can see the list of new Open Water missions further down the page, but the main purpose of this page is to help you meet a particular challenge.
One of these challenges is as follows: “Hidden Research” O ‘in the Open Water loading screen & # 39;
You do not unlock this loading screen until you have completed eight Open Water Challenges. , to begin.
Where is the O hidden in Chapter 2 of Fortnite?
In the loading screen above, you should be able to see a hidden O just under the dock of the house.
This is the location of Craggy Cliffs, located at the top of the Fortnite map of chapter 2.
All you have to do is go to this place, indicated on the map below, and recover the O. Hidden.
However, it should be noted that, as for the loading screen, the O will only be available after eight Open Water Mission challenges.
If you need more help, why not take a look at the YouTube video below to help you further?
You must also make sure you finish the game for your progress to count. Do not quit the game on average, otherwise your progress will not count
So, end the game with a sweet royal victory or your premature defeat under the hands of another player on the battlefield. Battle Royale.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 – SEASON 1 WEEK 2 ISSUES IN THE OPEN WATER MISSION
The Open Water Mission has a total of 11 challenges.
- Land on steep cliffs, salt springs and dirty docks ( 1 )
- Hide inside matches ( 3 )
- Searching for Chests in Steep Cliffs or Foggy Mists ( 7 )
- Eliminate Opponents with a Sniper Rifle ( 2 )
- Crouch squat within 20 yards of an opponent for 10 seconds total ( 10 )
- Inflict damage with guns to your opponents ( 500 )
- Search ammunition boxes in one part ( 7 )
- Get an elimination at 50m or more ( 1 )
- Survival Stages ( 10 )
- Inflicts damage in the 1 0 seconds after the departure of a lair ( 150 )
- . Look for an “O” hidden in the open water loading screen ( 1 )
Once you have completed eight of the challenges above, you unlock the water loading screen. can see below