NBA 2K20 released a new game update tonight on PS4 and Xbox One.
The update is being deployed and brings the game to version 1.06.
As usual, the latest update is another huge file size, still greater than 20 GB.
Previous updates were all greater than 20 GB, so it’s not surprising, although it may be a bit of a nuisance for fans who will download the update before continuing.
There is no official tweet about 2K20 games about the update.
Similarly, Mike Wang, the director of the gameplay, did not provide any preliminary details about the update, contrary to what he’s used to doing in the past.
For the moment, however, we believe that the following changes (listed below) could have been implemented.
NBA 2K20 1.06 release notes (being updated)
- Fixed neighborhood invitation issues.
- Fixed a problem with loading with the wrong build.
- Addition of connection corrections to the network.
- Fixed blue screen errors on PS4.
- Fixed crash issues.
- Improved performance and stability.
- Addresses problems of stuttering and delay.
- Various other minor fixes added.
While these patch notes are only a snapshot of the game’s major changes, an article on the NBA 2K Reddit NBA 2K page or on the Facebook page will follow shortly with more details. .
Although, it should be noted that the NBA 2K Facebook page was not always provided with details, and when they were, the release notes have been brief enough, on the verge of saying nothing.