If you are anything like the majority of people around the world, chances are that at some point in your life you have or want to date an Asian woman. And the best amongst the best of them are Philippines women. They are beautiful, well mannered and fun to be around. If you are interested in Philippines women, there are a few important dos and don’ts that you need to keep in mind. Being conscious of these while introducing yourself to Philippines women is of the utmost importance. These following tips will make or break your potential romance with a Philippine woman.
The Do’s of Dating a Philippines woman
- The first thing to keep in mind is to always be respectful of their culture and traditions. Rude and racist remarks will ruin all chances of a potential romance with a Philippines woman. Women in general love to be respected by their men.
- Another important thing to do is to continuously make sweet and small gestures of love towards her. Gift her chocolates and flowers. Or just randomly express your love towards her. Philippines women love to be treated right.
- Become acquainted with her family too. Ask her family’s permission before taking her out on a date. If you wish to have a Philippine bride, you need to be on the best of terms with the family.
- Try to be the first one to message her. Philippines women love straightforward and brave men. So if you want to impress her, then always take the lead in your romance.
- Make yourself familiar with her culture and lifestyle. Try to learn a few simple sentences in her language. This will show that you are both caring and loving.
- Always do your complete research before finally introducing yourself in-person to a Philippines woman. Do a simple google search beforehand look for pictures on platforms other than Facebook and Instagram. This does not mean all that you need to become a creepy guy and stalk the Filipino girl. Just do appropriate research that is within the boundaries of legality.
- Try to go for a video chat before meeting her for the first time in person. There are so many video chats available on the internet right now such as Skype or FaceTime. Seeing your Filipino girl on the camera will reduce your risks of being catfished and being misled. In order to avoid being catfished and misled, go for a reputable dating site like at BestBrides.
- When you are going to meet your date for the first time, the best Philippines online dating tip that one can ever give you is to always meet in a public place for the first time. Meet somewhere where there are a lot of people such as a park or a cafe. In this way, if you become uncomfortable or uneasy by your date, you can always cry for help. Alternatively, a family member or a friend can stand close by to rescue you if you ever needed it.
- Always carry a bottle of pepper spray in your bag. Now, this Philippines online dating tip is mostly for the Filipino girls. Most probably you would not have to use pepper spray. The bit in case things go bad, pepper spray can come to your rescue in the toughest of times.
The Don’ts of Dating a Philippines woman
Now that we have covered some of the basic do’s of dating Philippines women, let’s have a look at some of the common Don’ts of dating a Philippines woman.
- Never make racist remarks about her culture, looks or language. Philippines women are very feisty and unforgiving. So kiss your chances of a blossoming romance goodbye if you are ever disrespectful towards her.
- Do not mislead a Philipines woman. If you are not looking for a serious relationship and only want something casual, make her know of your intentions beforehand. This will minimize any risk of heartbreaks in the future.
- Do not misrepresent yourself on your dating profile. Put up a real picture of yourself and whatever else you mention on your profile, it should all be real and honest.
- Do not try to be someone you are not. Philippines women love an honest and real man. So be yourself and get the dream Filipino girl of your life.
- Do not try to get very drunk on your first date with a Filipino girl. Always be mindful of the fact their date might not be a good person or have the best interests at heart. Therefore control the limit of your booze on the first date.
- Do not give out too much of your personal information at once. Be careful of how much information you share on your first date. When you introduce yourself to a Philippines woman that you met online, be cautious but nor rude in terms of what you tell her, and see how your romance unfolds.
- A very important Philippines online dating tip is to never leave your food unattended while you are out on your first romantic date. Drugs such as roofies or GHB are becoming increasingly common and are being used by both men and women. So play it safe and keep guarding your food or drink throughout your state.
- Do not go out alone on your first date. If you are going on a date with a Filipino girl for the first time, try to go on a group date. Ask her to bring a friend and you can take any of your friends. Make it a double date. It will be fun and safe simultaneously.
So we covered some of the very basic do’s and don’ts of dating Philippines women. To maximize your chances of finding love, make sure that you make your profile on a reputed and safe online dating site. Go here to have the best chances when it comes to Philippines online dating. If you want to maximize your chances of a romance with a Philippines woman, search on the best Philippines online dating tips. Now that you have armed yourself with this knowledge, go and find the perfect Philippians woman for yourself. Good luck.