Pittsburgh Rapper Mac Miller Was Dead for Hours Before Paramedics Were Called

Pittsburgh Rapper Mac Miller Was Dead for Hours Before Paramedics Were Called

A desperate 911 call made by a friend of rapper Mac Miller on the night he died has been released. According to TMZ, Miller had been dead for several hours before he was discovered unresponsive inside his Southern California home on September 7.

The call to the emergency services stated that the rapper wasn't breathing and was unresponsive.

Later on in the audio, you can hear the caller hysterically crying, and then the call is dropped.

The dispatch call came in as "cardiac arrest" as it is thought the friend did not realise Mac was already dead.

It's been nearly one week since Malcolm McCormick, better known as Mac Miller, died from an apparent drug overdose.

Eklund - Karlsson....The Sharks are Circling...Seguin Extended. Buzz@3
Karlsson, 28, has one year left on his contract and has been the subject of rumors dating to the trade deadline. The 22-year old Perron was drafted 190th overall in the seventh round of the 2014 draft by the Senators.

New Injury Update For Jaguars Star RB Leonard Fournette
Marrone hopes the running back will be able to test his hamstring in practice by Friday. "In the evening, I'm doing therapy and stuff, going over plays, running stuff like that".

Jeff Bezos is donating money to fix a problem his company perpetuates
Bezos' relative silence was a stark contrast to peers like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett who have given away tens of billions. Along with running Amazon the tech mogul owns space exploration company Blue Origin and the Washington Post newspaper.

Medical examiners conducted an autopsy on MM's body in order to determine the official cause of death, but the results are still pending as they have to wait several weeks for toxicology testing to be completed.

Ariana Grande (center right) and Mac Miller (far right) at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden in NY. Mac had struggled with substance abuse, previously admitting he battled an addiction to lean or purple drank - a mixture of promethazine and codeine.

Ariana's brother Frankie Grande has credited the rising star with helping him get sober.

'He was the reason I went to the rehabilitation center where I was detoxed safely from all of the drugs alcohol and medications I was taking, when I couldn't imagine living without them'.

Related Articles