Missing Kentucky Toddler Found Alive After Three Days

Missing Kentucky Toddler Found Alive After Three Days

A missing toddler who went missing in Kentucky was found unharmed and in good condition on Wednesday after being separated from his family for three days.

Kentucky State Police say as of Thursday afternoon, investigators believe Howard walked away on his own.

Crews were out searching for Kenneth Howard, almost 2 years old, and took a break to check in with each other on Wednesday when one firefighter said he thought he heard cries, Prestonsburg Fire Department Chief Michael Brown told "Good Morning America".

Kenneth was located around 2 p.m. about 1,800 feet from the family's home near a road used for logging or strip mining after a member of the search crew heard his cries, Kentucky State Trooper William Petry told ABC News.

"We don't think there is any sort of criminal act", he said. The child was taken to a hospital for an examination.

"It was wonderful", Brown told the paper. "But to come with him being alive and well, it's what gives you the courage to go on and continue".

Netflix Won’t Renew its Streaming Deal with The CW
This slate of shows includes Dynasty , The Flash , and Riverdale , which just recently ended its third season on the small screen. Put simply, this would let The CW and the studios that produce these shows negotiate their own separate streaming deals.

Free to grab: Steep On uPlay
And, wouldn't you believe it, Steep continues to get paid expansion, with the most recent of which adding the X Games. In any case, the base version of Steep is yours to keep forever if you manage to claim it through this Uplay link .

Google's Translatotron can translate speech in the speaker's voice
It also makes use of two other separately trained components: a neural vocoder that converts output spectrograms to waveforms. Translatotron skips the usual step of translating speech to text and then back to speech again.

Magoffin County Sheriff's Office said Kenneth was in "remarkably good shape" when the search team got to him.

The boy's father, Elden Howard, said he was in disbelief when he heard the news and insisted on seeing a picture to confirm rescuers had found his son.

"It's the best thing that ever happened to me in my life", he told WSAZ.

"It was getting harder every day", he told the station.

Around 300 people, helicopters, drones, K-9 units and off-road vehicles were part of the search efforts. Tussey said he started to cry when he saw Howard's blonde hair and blue eyes because he wasn't expecting him to be alive.

"It was an awesome effort by many different agencies and crews.it just so happens we were in the right place at the right time", Brown said.

Related Articles