Shots Reportedly Fired During Kanye West, 6ix9ine & Nicki Minaj Video Shoot

Shots Reportedly Fired During Kanye West, 6ix9ine & Nicki Minaj Video Shoot

Last night, Kanye West, Tekashi 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj were set to shoot a music video near Alpine Drive in LA, presumably for a collabotation on Yandhi. She was not on the scene at that point and she's got to be thanking her lucky stars that she wasn't. TMZ reported a police sources as saying eight shots were fired, including one that went through a bedroom window of the US$80 million building that had been rented for the shoot.

But anxious fans were to exhale and relax as the rapper tweeted: "Thank you for everyone's prayers".

Things quickly turned unsafe around 10:25 p.m. PT when Beverly Hills police responded to a call about shots being fired.

West tweeted Friday morning that "Our family is safe and close".

Another witness heard at least 10 shots, a source told the gossip site. Nobody was hurt in the incident.

A security guard told police that shots could be heard from inside the home during video production.

Delhi's air quality to remain 'severe' till Saturday: SAFAR
In certain places, firecrackers were burnt before and after the set time frame, despite the Supreme Court's order. The Supreme Court had allowed bursting of firecrackers from 8 pm to 10 pm only on Diwali and other festivals.

Active shooter reported at Topsail High School in North Carolina
Williams said he has heard the sound personally and can understand how someone might hear it and make a report. Live footage shows numerous law enforcement agencies now at the school where the scene remains active.

Celtics reveal their new ‘City Edition’ uniforms
The Cavs are replacing "The Land" with the script "Cleveland" wordmark, and in so doing, they're going to be back in blue. The Cavaliers will debut their new "City Edition" jerseys on November 13 when they take on the Charlotte Hornets.

Nicki Minaj was also scheduled to be at the video shoot but hadn't yet arrived when the gunfire rang out. He posted the picture to Instagram, where he captioned it "now somebody done shot my son video up in LA".

No one was injured in the shooting but one bullet is reported to have gone through a bedroom window, which 50 Cent later shared images of.

There are suggestions that it was an attempted drive-by-shooting however all of the artists are now safe and unharmed.

There are rumours that the Crips gang may have been involved in the incident however there is now no confirmation.

In 2015, Hernandez admitted using a 13-year-old in a sexual act. The investigation is ongoing and there has been no confirmation on if the two cases are related.

Related Articles